People with High Self-Esteem
People with high self-esteem are more likely to persist in the face of difficulties. Research shows that high self-esteem subjects will persist at a task significantly longer than low self-esteem subjects.
- High self-esteem seeks the challenge and stimulation of worthwhile and demanding goals. Reaching such goals nurtures good self-esteem.
- The higher our self-esteem, the better equipped we are to cope with troubles that arise in our personal lives or in our careers, the quicker we are to pick ourselves up after a fall and the more energy we have to begin anew (an extraordinarily high number of successful entrepreneurs have two or more bankruptcies in their past).
- The higher our self-esteem, the more ambitious we tend to be, not necessarily in a career or financial sense, but in terms of what we hope to experience in life – emotionally, intellectually, creatively and spiritually.
- The higher our self-esteem, the more urgent our desire to express ourselves. play craps live online
- The higher our self-esteem, the more likely we are to form nourishing rather than toxic relationships.
People with high self-esteem are more likely to have honest, open and appropriate communications with others, because they believe their thoughts have value and are not afraid of clarity.